Getaway Car-digan Pattern
This slightly cropped cardigan is the perfect garment to wear when your partner in crime picks you up for a quick escape! It is also perfect for lounging on the couch, if that is more your speed.
Written and video instructions for working with fur yarn are included!
- Faux Fur yarn - Size 6 Super Bulky (samples made with Lion Brand Go For Faux)
457(507, 558, 612, 667) (731, 777, 850, 905) meters
- 15mm Tunisian crochet hook with at least a 10’’ cord
- XS(S, M, L, XL) (2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
- Finished bust:
91(101, 111, 122, 132) (142, 152, 162, 172)cm
- Finished bust measurements include 5-7 inches of positive ease
- Pattern written based on the Craft Yarn Counsel standards
- Sizes XS-XL have been tested; however, sizes 2XL-5XL have not. If you would like to test one of those sizes, please reach out to me. In exchange for your tester feedback, you will be reimbursed for the pattern.
Experience level: Intermediate
Previous knowledge of Tunisian Knit Stitch will be helpful
Don't forget to use #getawaycardigan and tag @littleowldesigns so I can see and share your beautiful work!
Photographer: MANMAN Studios
Models: Ella Skipper and Katie Nacu
Alvina Cowl Crochet Pattern
The unique texture of this cowl is eye-catching and makes for a "squishy" and cozy feel. This fun pattern uses a repeat of my version of the wheat stitch. It is clearly written, using US standard terms, with clear photos for reference.
Yarn: 500 yds DK weight, solid color recommended
Crochet hook: Size US H/5mm (or hook required to obtain gauge)
Crochet Pattern - Lil Sumpin Pumpkins
Don't forget to use #LilSumpinPumpkin when you made these cuties!